At Your Tours Portugal, we are commited to implementing a Quality Management and Conciliation System, with our policy based on the following principles and commitments:
- Work with innovation and quality, with the objective of continuous improvement of processes and products.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate our performance in all areas of activity, with the aim of achieving continuous improvement.
- Constantly improving our management systems and disseminating a culture of excellence throughout the organization.
- Establish solid relationships with national and international partners to offer authentic and quality experiences.
- Deliver an excellent service that guarantees the comfort and safety of our customers.
- Maximize the travel experience and customer satisfaction.
- Develop effective internal and external communication mechanisms.
- Foster training, teamwork and organizational culture to ensure the well-being of our employees.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our industry.
- Condemn child labor, forced and compulsory labor, and not condone such practices by third-party suppliers of products or services.
- Guarantee freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, not discriminating and respecting the principles enshrined in Labor Law, including working hours, disciplinary practices and adequate remuneration.
- Promoting measures that allow our employees to reconcile their professional, family and personal lives.
- Support Your Tours Portugal employees in delicate health situations, where financial resources are indispensable and urgent.
- Promoting the physical and emotional well-being of all people who are part of our company.
Our Quality and Conciliation Policy reflects our commitment to operational excellence, respect for the rights of employees, customer satisfaction and the continuous search for improvement in all areas of activity of Your Tours Portugal.